The Scottish White Water Guidebook is the definitive guide to all the river runs in the country.
It is written & edited by volunteers, published by the SCA and Presda Press and proceeds from the book go towards the Andy Jackson Fund for Access.
3rd Edition – Orders now open
Book orders are now open on The Access Fund shop page. Order direct from the Andy Jackson Fund for Access to maximise revenue for the fund.
River Names and Pronounciation chapter from 3rd edition.
Please send in updates, additions and corrections to email@example.com.
- Bridget Thomas, chair of the Andy Jackson Fund for Access
- Richard Bannister
- Jonathan Riddell – Borders, Urban Delights, Advertising
- Richard Bannister – North of Great Glen
- Alex Lumsden – Burns Country
- Brenden Emery – Central
- Alisdair Duncan – Glen Spean
- Neil Farmer (Photos: Matt Brook, Tom Clare) – Argyll and Bute
- Dave Rossetter – Strathspey
- Callum Hogg – Fort William
- Matthew Bowen – Tay & Tribs
- Calum Peden – Eastern Promise (Up Fae Dundee)
- Mark Mulrain – Glen Etive
- Kirsten Rendle – Maps
- Ron Cameron – Gaelic
Want to help out? Contact your local editor or the group address above