The Scottish White Water Guidebook is the definitive guide to all the river runs in the country.
It is written & edited by volunteers, published by the SCA and Presda Press and proceeds from the book go towards the Andy Jackson Fund for Access.
3rd Edition – Delivery Date 9 August 2018
River Names and Pronounciation chapter from 3rd edition.
To contact the guidebook e-mail email@example.com. Updates for the 3rd edition are now closed, we will keep any submissions for any 4th edition.
- Bridget Thomas, chair of the Andy Jackson Fund for Access
- Jonathan Riddell – Borders, Urban Delights, Advertising
- Richard Bannister – North of Great Glen
- Alex Lumsden – Burns Country
- Brenden Emery – Central
- Alisdair Duncan – Glen Spean
- Neil Farmer (Photos: Matt Brook, Tom Clare) – Argyll and Bute
- Dave Rossetter – Strathspey
- Callum Hogg – Fort William
- Matthew Bowen – Tay & Tribs
- Calum Peden – Eastern Promise (Up Fae Dundee)
- Mark Mulrain – Glen Etive
- Kirsten Rendle – Maps
- David Baldwin, Ron Cameron – Gaelic
Want to help out? Contact your local editor or the group address above