The Scottish White Water Guidebook is the definitive guide to all the river runs in the country.
It is written & edited by volunteers, published by the SCA and Presda Press and proceeds from the book go towards the Andy Jackson Fund for Access.
To contact the guidebook e-mail email@example.com
Third Edition Update – May 2017
We are updating the guidebook for the first time since 2004, please send in new runs, updates, filled in details etc.
To send a new river fill in the template for new rivers and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Template for new rivers (MS Word format)
- Template for new rivers (OpenDocuement format)
- Template for new rivers (Google Docs) – make a copy and send a shared link to us
To edit an existing river you can ask the editors for a copy of the current text to edit, or just send your edits.
Please send photos to the Dropbox account.
Photos should be high resolution, show a decent amount of the rapid and show at least one paddler preferably with face showing. We have plenty of the Etive thanks.
- Bridget Thomas, chair of the Andy Jackson Fund for Access
- Jonathan Riddell – Borders, Urban Delights, Advertising
- Richard Bannister – North of Great Glen
- Alex Lumsden – Burns Country
- Brenden Emery – Central
- Alisdair Duncan – Glen Spean
- Neil Farmer (Photos: Matt Brook, Tom Clare) – Argyll and Bute
- Dave Rossetter – Strathspey
- Callum Hogg – Fort William
- Matthew Bowen – Tay & Tribs
- Calum Peden – Eastern Promise (Up Fae Dundee)
- Mark Mulrain – Glen Etive
- Kirsten Rendle – Maps
- David Baldwin, Ron Cameron – Gaelic
Want to help out? Contact your local editor or the group address above
We are looking for companies to advertise in the 3rd edition of the Scottish White Water Guidebook. This is a unique opportunity to show your support for paddling in Scotland and get your name infront of thousands of paddlers. See advertisers information guide.
end of May 2017 – new rivers submitted
end of June 2017 – sub-editors edited their edition
end of July 2017 – proofs done with Presda
end of year – publishing